Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A second home [private/past]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Page
Admin
Page

Repuation : 13475
Experience : 7

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 7
Lifeline:
A second home [private/past] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A second home [private/past] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

A second home [private/past] Empty
PostSubject: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 pm

The wind was chilly, the night in the lates of autumn and turns to Winter. Page dipped her head below a low hanging branch and read the tombstones from a distance. All of them bearing flowers or some sort of decoration. The frost covered grass crunched angrily beneath her feet. Her hazel eyes seemed distant in thought and even sad, she felt like the more she lived the more she saw the graveyard. The shoes on her feet keeping her warm despite the cold sadness that floated about her. Death? Why must I be surrounded by death? She pondered to herself.

At last she felt the curve of the earth and saw a large stump and wandered towards it. Her eyes saddening, but unable to be seen from the shroud of darkest night. "Hello mother.." she whispered, crouching down, flowers in hand and eyes on the grave. "It's been a while." Her butt rested on the stump as she stared at the small plaque in the ground, the death date the same as her birth date. "You know it's sad I'm the only one who can come and see you.." she whispered. "I bet you feel lonely." Soft callings of the nightingale filled the air as the wind howled along with the distant coyotes and wolves. She shivered slightly.

Last edited by Page on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crdeathnote.forumotion.net
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

Repuation : 9889
Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:09 am

"She won't feel lonely so long you visit her. Even if it is only once a year or perhaps twice. Doesn't matter if there is someone still watching over her resting place that is." The sweet tone of his vocal rolled out of his tongue behind the shadows of the autumn trees, whom were letting their petals go like the situation of a mother letting her children go. This person from the shadows was hidden in the remainder of the shadows until his face was revealed through a small glimpse of light thanks to the moon through the tree branches above him. He had not moved from where he stood and only watched her in sorrow as he was floating about the same feelings. He stayed silent as his eyes glistened through the darkness. He began to walk forwards, away from the woman. Yet his body now identifiable, he wasn't that far from her after all. Perhaps a couple few feet. Iori stopped and took a good look at her, as she would the same to him. "Why do you cower in fear of your own despair? You should be grateful you are here today thanks to that woman." He directly said in a annoyed toned with his body stiff. Open to the cold and sharp winds. 'So.. It begins.' He thought. In an instance a thunder sound above their heads roared with rage. The clouds had gotten thicker and darker. More frightening lighting noises became about above even more. Flickering and flashing their bright light down at the area it surrounded. Including the cemetery. Iori foreseen this weather cast already today on the news. His expression stayed calm, as if already knowing towards the young looking girl. It didn't bother him one bit what was to come out in the open to him.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:
A second home [private/past] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A second home [private/past] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 am

Page jumped slightly, feeling stupid for not having noticed there was another person there with her. She wiped her eyes and looked away annoyed. "So judgemental." she scoffed at the last part of his words. "I'm not cowering." She paused and stood up, looking at the sky with a soft sort of grin. She loved the rain, she'd been hoping for rain. She was fuming already and she barely knew the man. What right did he have to say such a thing? He didn't know her or what she'd gone through. Her face was red from anger, but she clenched her fists, held her anger in and looked away. She no longer picked fights like when she was a child. The thunder raged as if covering the rolling rage in her head. Page had always been a hothead, or at least that's how it seemed, her memory stopped from before she was 11. She could not recall anything before then, her first memory; the death of her brother.

It took her a moment, but she managed to shake of the raining thoughts just as the rain started. "Anyways, I'm sorry if I bothered you. I didn't know anyone was here." Stern and stubborn, her voice showed she was slightly unnerved and even annoyed, then again she always was. Straightening herself out, she placed the flowers in a vase and looked up. Are you crying mom? Why would you be crying? I'm here and alive. Her hazel eyes glinted with a soft happiness and sadness. "Anyways I should get going, it's late, obviously." Fixing her coat, she turned away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 am

"Hmph, never a bother to say something out of fact than illusion. Even sometimes letting it out feels all the better than the worst. Or so they say." Iori grinned and began to walk the opposite way with the rain seemingly loving to hover over his exposed soaked body. The rain had quickly made his light brunette hair dark as if dark chocolate. The oddity under this rain, was his eyes, unlike most they weren't normal. Not the color, but their expression. Seeing as if the world was meaningless. The windows to his world came to nothingness in every aspect he's seen. He continued to walk among the wet soil, the wet grass, and the wet stones. Getting the bottom of his boots covered in mud. The softness of the soil could be felt under his soles, as getting across a soft bed would feel like. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he finally sat under the rain over a sloping hill at it's very tip. He sat there, looking at the city of wonders in Japan. It wasn't too far off, and only a river stood in his way from crossing over there. He sat there like no other man would. Suffering like none either. Not even the rain would push him away from this location. Iori, kept to himself from here. Quiet as a mouse. Starring off into the lively city ahead of him. Even his grin escaped his grasp to just a simple dull expression once more. It was a wonderful gloomy sight for him. Iori stayed there for an unknown remainder of a time.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 am

Page scoffed, "The only one illlusioning here, is you." Her head shook, the blond strands stuck to her face already. Looking behind her, she felt suddenly short once more. With a soft pout to herself, she glared at the man, simply for making her feel short. It wasn't her fault she was vertically challenged. She found herself staring at him as he disappeared into the shadows and onto the distant hills. She had to shiver. This man, there was something ill-willed about him. Her legs told her to run, but her mind raced with curiosity and she was, in fact very cat like in her personality.

With a disgruntled sigh she found herself walking over to him and dropping something on his head. It wasn't heavy, but it was her way of being humble and being a pain in the ass as well. "You shouldn't sit on your ass in the rain. You'll end up being another tombstone." She shook her head. "Honestly you must be a dumbass." Of course it was Page's way of being nice without being nice. She wasn't necessarily a bad person, she was just sort of shelled and cold. Her eyes fell on the city and then past more. "Ever notice, water looks different at night? It's like at night the water changes its personality, intimidating and yet beautiful." She managed a sort of smile. "At the same time entrancing.."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 am

Iori, felt something hit him. It looks like a piece of a small flat sone. Nothing serious so to say. His eyes darted at her. Her talk was rude, and it annoyed him. Very much until she began to speak of the river that was the ideal of his attention. Why did you come back little girl?" He asked. Taking his stand he walked up to her. Hovering over her, getting his face near her own as the moment struck him that his own self awareness could give her the chills down back her spine as he was getting too close to her presence, crossing that bubble space everyone enjoys. His eyes glared into her hazel eyes. His own crimson-like with a tint of violet so it seemed. His skin was cold as ice as his hand attempted to grasp her own. "You shouldn't throw things to people you don't know..." Iori said rather creepy, or mystifying. A way a person gestures when not to be trusted, but it was his eyes that would ensure to reel her back into his embrace of a shrouded misery in those very eyes of his. The rain begain to get colder, but lighter. "Tell me, miss. What would you do, if you had no one to protect or hold on to?" The spoken words of his came out in a mist of fog as temperatures dropped suddenly. He seemed to be stable to it already. Nothing seemed to bother this man, and his newly found attraction is this young girl.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 am

Page felt another surge of heating rage. "Little? Excuse me? I'm nineteen!" she shouted, and the way her stature let her stand, she looked like an angry school girl. She frowned and crossed her arms, looking away and tilting her nose in the air stubbornly. "Well if dumbass wants to sit in the rain and get sick I have to warn him first." She sighed and glared, still mad about the 'little' comment. When he stood made her rage seer more because he towered over her. Unfortunately that became less of a focus as he seemed to move too close for comfort. In reaction, she stepped back, showing she preferred her personal space unafflicted. His eyes sent a slight chill down her spine, yet she found herself blaming it on the rain instead. "It might be rude, but so is calling people you just met a coward." He seemed to approach more, making her feel uncomfortable, despite the fact his face was young and handsome. She glared into his eyes, not sure why she was so angry, but the red on her face wasn't that of an upset nature. His question immediately softened her eyes and she laughed softly, sadly. "The same I do every day... search for that someone." She said in a calm, almost quiet voice belying her apparent aggressive nature. "Even if there's nothing to live for, there's someone to live for, for example... I live for my mother.. even though she's passed on. I know it's what she'd want." The topic seemed to hit a soft spot and yet it was something almost natural as if she truly believed it. Her hazel eyes half closed and staring at nothing that registered.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 am

"Don't frustrate yourself then..." Iori whispered. Slightly, he gripped her hand and pulled her in very close. "I too, had lost my mother by birth. So I apologize for anything I said to upset you." A slight sigh came out of his mouth, carrying the warmth within him. It was getting warmer than usual between the two. As strange as he was, his head lowered to rest on her right shoulder. "Welcome to our world then. Miss." A slight laugh came out of him while his eyes closed with a soft smile. He couldn't figure out or understand why'd he cared for anyone's feelings or opinions. Many of them told him to follow his persistence in life as a mercenary. Across a fake ladder, he crawled into the wrong depths. "My name is... Kyo..", Iori whispered under his breath. Awaiting her own. He felt uncontrolled and relieved through the stubbornness of her heart caused his to pace slower and steady. Everyone in his life placed a stake in his love. I choose to be here to look at the world I live in from time to time. This is the third time I've seen you here. Iori chuckled lightly to the cause. "We finally meet."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

Page hesitated, unsure of what exactly to say to that. "I don't try to, but life.. life is naturally frustrating." Suddenly his hand grabbed hers and they were closer, her heart started to hammer crazily. Unable to understand it, she closed her eyes and tried to focus on slowing it, her face showing a blush beneath the strands of hair covering her face. He seemed to have a strange glint in those crimson eyes that made him so much more mysterious. Her eyes caught onto his and she stared for a minute; obviously trying to understand them more. However her concentration broke as his head moved onto her shoulder. Her face turned a deeper red and as much as she tried to fight it, it wasn't going anywhere just yet. His voice was seductive and oddly enough enticing. "Kyo.. " she repeated softly as if the word were foreign to her. Blinking away the random confusion, she smiled softly, a true but very slight smile. "My name is Paige." The tone in her own voice sincere and kind, lacking the maliciousness from earlier. As he stated their meeting, she found her eyes furrowed. "Three times? I come here.. once a week. You must come here often?" It sounded kind of stalkerish but she figured her explanation would cover it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 am

Iori lays his tender soft lips on her shoulder and halfway opens his eyes to look up at her. "It's the first time I've been coming here this past week actually. The view of the river brings back memories of ancient pasts. His head raises and linger very near towards her lips. His eyes seemingly to dominate her own presence here. Staring into her own heart as if. Page was pretty and somewhat had the relation to Iori's own personal universe. "We have many pasts, and so much more..." Behaving slowly to the calm and quiet atmosphere did his lips attempt to kiss Page's own soft warm lips. Even though his were slightly warm and wet. Kissing her now would perhaps take away her own pain as his own. Meanwhile his grip on her hand tighten a bit that their fingers intersected with one another. His holding onto hers. Passing the sheers of anxiousness did he boldly attempted to sweep her heart away into his own clutches of a desirable anti=drug. For now Page, was his anti-drug. Even his own words gave him a daze for his actions upon Page. 'How long has it been? Since I've held a woman like this...? I-I, can't remember... Awkward..' Much like the threaten disease he was, he touched what was real and not real. Reality and illusions crisscrossed each other now, as all he wanted to accomplish was a lovely bittersweet kiss of a longing passion lifted by their spirits into a flare of what she seemed to argue. It was the reach of life and continuing. No one lives forever, truth is, Iori prefers to be the one bleeding within than anyone from this circus of a world. To expect nothing in return and give everything he could give. Though the passage for that closed off many years ago to what he has become.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 am

Her eyes were on his, once more when he looked up. It seemed he had pressed his lips to her shoulder and yet, she was unsure. She felt her ears burn in turn with her cheeks; his face close to hers and almost touching even. "So many pasts?" The pounding of her heart not ceasing. It was strange to her on why she was almost melting in this man's arms. It was true in her mind he was definitely something else, something not human; something out of a dream. His words were confusing to her, like a deep puzzle she could barely touch and even just looking at it made her feel lost. A rush shot through her body as he moved in, she didn't seem to reject, but her eyes showed confusion as their lips met. To her it felt like a shock being sent through her body; a surge of warmth; their fingers inter winding and crossing. She'd just met this man hadn't she? Why was he kissing her? And better yet to her, why was she allowing him? Even giving back. The last part didn't register at first, but slowly she realized she was kissing back; her eyes closed, her body seeming to lean into his and her heart pounding like a woman in love. She wasn't right? That couldn't be right. His lips mended against hers well, she thought and despite how wrong her mind declared it was, she accepted his advance and even enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 am

Iori's left hand pulled her even closer. Disconnecting their distance, and becoming as close as ever. His lips felt the tenderness and warmness of her caressing kiss coming back his own. Their rhythm swaying back and forth into a blissful stroke of many. Much of being wrapped by the warmth of the sun in his feeling of this kiss. Hanging on tight onto Page, he moved her up into her. Touching her back with his left hand up and down; grinding into her body with simple strokes. Pushing her body into his chest. Even his kisses began to linger into a lustful lost. Becoming more and more erotic as his lips sucked on Page's lower lip. Then back into a new rhythm, even licking up seductively into her mouth and back out from her upper lip. His eyes opened halfway with a tint of red on his cheeks as he was feeling her warmth even more, no matter how soaked they were or the time lateness of the hour. Iori wanted more and more from this moment. Instinctively he walked forwards, pushing her back slowly with himself and into the back of a tree. Where he had her where he wanted her. To accept more of himself onto her own. Iori kept continuing and eventually began to feel up upon her legs and thighs while kissing into her lustful beauty. Eventually his tongue pleaded for entrance into her mouth with simple licks between each open gap of their erotic kiss.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 am

Page allowed her body to relax into his and seemed to bend to his will, the kiss slowly deepening. Her face red still simply from the growing deepness. His hand held her back, gently rubbing it as his body seemed to rub against hers in a manner she was unfamiliar with. Her heart continued pounding and she felt a raising heat despite the dropping temperature outside. Her body however began to feel strange as the kisses became more wild and less subtle. His mouth sucked on her lips and even licked at them as his body seemed to adjust her so that she was pressing up against him harder. After a moment she began to press back with almost as wild motions. She felt like she wanted more, almost like she was desperately trying to gain something and that there closeness slowly seemed to become not enough for her. She wanted to be closer. Her eyes opened to catch a glimpse of his lustful ones, a blush upon his face as well, she was curious as to why, but she didn't question whether he should stop. The rush of hormones felt amazing to her. To her surprise, she was suddenly moved. It was a slow movement, but she realized she was now pressed to a tree. Her back pressed against the wet bark, she knew she had nowhere to go. His kisses becoming more erotic as his hand moved from her back, to her legs; feeling them and carressing them. Page felt her body surge more from such a touch; her throat letting off a soft and almost silent reverberation of pleasure. Her own free arm hesitantly wrapping around his neck and pulling herself closer if she could. As their kisses met a rhythm Page felt his tongue seeming to beg. Without another thought, she opened her mouth; allowing entrance as her hand moved down from his neck to his chest. She barely realized she was doing it. Even when her hand was on the side of his jacket, she barely recognized what she was suggesting. Her soft and delicate fingers brushing beneath the jacket and shirt on his bare skin. Eyes half closed, it was obvious she was indulging in the lustful rush in her body. Though she knew it was bad and had some control, she had to admit at least she liked the man, well as far as she could tell anyways and he was cute. Her eyes closed once more, simply to enjoy the feeling of him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm

More even so, he allowed himself to do what he wanted and so did Page. All of his muscles began to feel the heat and the stiffness all together with every touch she'd given him. The expression on his face was solely focused on her in ecstasy with a light smile across his lips. Even between kisses this expression didn't go away entirely and would jump back on his momentarily for her to witness it like a true dream come true. Both being drawn very unfamiliar with the seductive breathes they inhaled and exhaled onto one another and eventually she let out a soft sound from her vocals. She allowed him to enter; slithering in did Iori's tongue wrapped around Page's own. Twisting, turning, going under and over her own, and coming back out only to come back for seconds. Iori kept his lips almost in lock as he proceeded to invade her mouth that allowed her to do the same. Along side the touches she gave, Iori instinctively took off his jacket and his shirt. Revealing her his upper built body with thin a lean figure. The tone of his skin was a natural white, but perfectly in depth to risen most women's sexual desires and attentions. Iori swooped back in for their kiss and place his hands underneath her own clothing. His now warmed hands smoothly caressed her lean abdomen upwards. NEaring himself to her lovely bra hidden beneath the soaked clothing. His right knee came up between both her legs. Just lightly touching her crotch with pressure. Iori then dragged her away from the wet tree. Getting her as close as possible to his own body again. His eyes stared more and more into her own only to make time seemingly to stand still around them. The world around them didn't exist anymore. All the things desirable became reality tonight that granted for a scything burn within their hearts as the young man now half revealed presented himself as a one time experience of fantasy. "Lose yourself into pieces... Paige.." he whispered to her face to face with a longing for her as if they'd known each other before. Perhaps once a upon a time, but it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Everything felt hot; her chest, her legs, hands and face. Her ears burnt the most as their passions slowly began to deepen. His lips carried a seductive and entrancing smile, playing her to blush more. Whether or not the smile was real, it still made Page feel like she was something exciting. His body was tense and yet relaxed against her, every muscle movement seeming to be noticed by the other's body. The breathing between them heavy and extreme; hot and bothered. His lips locked on hers as she parted her lips to allow him in. His tongue seeming to attack hers almost immediately and yet hers curved back with his, curling and rubbing against his. Her eyes closed tightly, her head seeming fuzzy from the passions they displaced. He withdrew it only to return and wrestle once more. Even when his tongue wasn't in her mouth, hers was in his. The fighting spirit never seemed to die down in her small body. As her hands rested on his chest, the kisses only pausing so he could remove his jacket and shirt; letting them drop to the cold grass. An ideal body stood before her and soon enough she began to stand in denial. This man couldn't be real, he couldn't be holding her; kissing her like this, not with this kind of a body. In response her hands ran over his chest, tracing everything they could as his lips once more were planted on hers. Slowly his hands rested beneath her own clothing, tracing her slim and soft stomach and up further to where her bra was. Every second rose more of that wave of pleasing warmth further. Rain continued to fall from the sky, beginning to heighten to another heavy drizzle, soaking her body and clothing more. In between her legs, his knee slid up and began softly pressing on her. She let out a soft gasp and clenched her eyes shut, kissing him deeper and harder as a result, her hands shaking and confused on what to do. She was no longer on the tree as he pulled her away, whispering in his sweet and sadistic voice into her ears, allowing her temperature to fluctuate once more. The way they felt near each other, the way his voice spoke to her, it all made her feel like they knew each other from long ago, but it wasn't possible and probably wasn't true. This man to her was a dream, a wonderful and perfect dream as her heart almost completely opened for him. She felt odd to allow someone in so quickly, but this man was different he seemed to shatter right through everything that protected her and in a way she felt as if the moment should never end. Panting softly, hair drenched and stuck to her face, she leaned up and softly nipped at his shoulder, unsure as to why, but she felt she wanted him to know, that she was enjoying it more than he could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second home [private/past]   A second home [private/past] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second home [private/past]
Page 1 of 1