Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Place [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sable

Sable

Repuation : 10868
Experience : 2

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 6 (when it comes to mechanics) 10
Lifeline:
Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Sable stood at the door of the limo and motioned for him to get in. "No vorries I vould not zink of harming you. I have no needs for zat." Her golden eyes shone slightly through the shades. She waited for him to get in, stepping back to let him know she would not touch him, the body guards crawling in first.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Repuation : 9885
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 8
Lifeline:
Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Sam nodded and got into the car. He wasn't sure if he believed her, and he sure as hell didn't trust her, but at this point he really had no choice. At least she wasn't touching him anymore. That was a start. Sam sighed and shifted uncomfortably next to the body guards.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm

The bodyguards; burly men they were seemed to glare at him in an attempt to make him more uncomfortable. She smiled at them then him as she slipped in and sat on the opposite side as him. "So in vhat direc-sion shall ve ride?" A quiet moment as she buckled her seatbelt and reached in a side compartment. In her hand, she pulled out what looked like a glass bottle. A body guard grabbed it and looked like he was going to hit Sam, but instead he yanked out the cork and handed it back to her. She dipped her head and grinned, "Zank you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 am

Sam continued to glare back at the bodyguards. Not taking his eyes off the men, he spoke to Wolfe. "Turn right out of the parking lot." He didn't flinch when the bodyguard got the bottle, although he did think he was about to be hit. After living with his father all those years, if there was one thing he was used to, it was being hit.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

Sable crossed her legs and tilted the bottle, allowing whatever liquid that was inside to flow down her throat, before she turned to him with her grin, "You are losing your gull? Or are you hating every second of zis?" She asked in a soft tone, she figured his answer would be the last half of her.. sentence? Removing her shades she sighed. "You drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 am

Sam gave a short, bitter laugh. "I think I'd be enjoying it a hell of a lot more if these apes weren't looking at me like they're going to snap my goddamn neck the second I turn away," he said, nodding at the two body guards. He glanced at Wolfe out of the corner of his eye, still half watching the body guards. "I do drink," he admitted, "But not now." He didn't want to get drunk, after all, not in this sort of situation.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am

Sable laughed softly and nodded. "Understand." Witha glare of her own the bodyguards seemed to shift uncomfortably. "Dun vorry they cannot. Zhere are rules zat zey must follow." As he declined her almost-offer she shrugged. "I understand. Besides in your situation, I vould probably zink eet vas poizoned." Her smile was in a way playful, but showed that maybe she was serious, of course she wasn't... but she was hard to read, so he probably didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

Sam gave another humorless laugh. "Gee, I feel so much better now," he said, voice practically dripping in sarcasm. He didn't look away from the bodyguards, still not trusting them or Wolfe, for that matter. "Thanks for understanding," he said with a roll of his eyes. "Turn right here."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 am

Sable sighed. She was trying something, what it was? She wasn't sure, but her brows furrowed as she stared out the window. Under her breath she sang a soft song of course in another language. The burly men shrugged their shoulders and pulled out a deck of cards, playing a game of unknown origins. Sable threw back another sip, the light hiding the scar on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 am

Deciding that the card-playing men were no threat, Sam leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, lost in thought. He hated this situation. How had he managed to get himself into this shit? Practically kidnapped by a Romanian mob boss and threatened. He hoped they were at least planning to take him home, like she'd promised. The only perk to the situation was that his captor wasn't too bad looking.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

The limo came to a stop and Sable looked over. Shifting, she pushed off her trenchcoat and placed her bottle down. A screen flicked on. "Miss, Wolfe, you might want to see this." A voice came on the intercom. She gave a curious look, but nonetheless, she watched.

A man on the screen, looking much like herself had a stern look, "Oh that no-good sister of mine? Yes we're pushing paperwork through now. She will be officially disowned." His words in romanian, however caption beneath showed it was broadcasting througout. A group of microphones in his face until his own guards pulled their spears out and pushed them back. "She will then be immediately sent to jail, such worthless scum is not to be of the Wolfe family."

"But sir, what about your own alleged murder of your uncle." The man asked. "Ha. What prove is there that I did?" The romanian leader said. "She however is stacked against."

Sable snorted and threw her fist through the screen. The bodyguards jumped and as the car began moving, Sable through open the door and stepped out. Her face obviously raged. "Goddaymn to-timing bastard." Her voice grumbled, her fist bleeding from the glass. Meanwhile the bodyguards stared at the bloodied mess. "Well.. there's another mess to clean."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Sam's eyes snapped open as the intercom came on. He watched the screen in mild interest. "Harsh," he muttered, glancing from Wolfe to the bodyguards. And it was harsh, for a brother to disown his sister like that. Sam didn't get along with his sister, hadn't even talked to her since he'd left his home town, but he would never disown her, no matter how big a die-hard Christian she became.

Still, it didn't matter to Sam exactly what went on between the two siblings. All that mattered to him was that he get himself out of this damn mess so he could go back to work and accuse his boss of nearly getting him killed. It was his boss's fault, after all. He was the one who sent Sam to the blasted mall in the first place. With all the drama going on at the moment, Sam knew he'd just have to wait for the right moment to slip away...

...And there it was. Wolfe had gotten out of the car and the burly men were worried about how they were going to clean up her mess. Carefully, hoping the two bodyguards wouldn't notice, Sam scooted towards the door. "Thanks for the ride, mates," he said as he stepped out into the street, "But I can get myself home from here. Have a nice day."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 pm

As he 'attempted' to slip away, the body guards grinned. "Oh hell no boy. You aren't getting away." One grabbed the back of his shirt. "You see, Sable might be doing this for free, but the both of us know how the mob truly is run." They grinned.

Meanwhile Sable was storming down the street with a loaded pistol thinking somehow that she was going to walk from Japan to Romania with a gun in hand. Maybe if she had a helicopter, but the woman was blinded by fury. She'd forgotten everything while enraged.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Sam grinned at the body guards. "Oh, come on, fellows. You two are under orders and all. Wouldn't want to make your boss lady mad, would you? That wouldn't end well for you." Sure, taunting the two large muscular men may not be a great idea, but Sam had no other plans. He sure as hell couldn't beat the both of them in strength, but maybe he could outsmart them. After all, they didn't appear to be the smartest people around. "Besides, aren't you two Wolfie's body guards? Where'd she just run off to, hm? It sure would be a shame if she got hurt on your watch."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Sable stopped, realizing she was forgetting something. "... Shit.." She turned and darted to the limo. Yup she felt stupid. She felt very stupid.

The bodyguards grinned. "You see, we're top dogs on her list, why else would she have us as bodyguards. We're implacable [irreplaceable]." They laughed. The limo driver could be heard sighing. "Wolfe won't care if you die, she has plenty of other playthings at home."

A shot sounded, one fell over dead and then the other. Sable stood at the door. "Idiots." She stepped back and left the door wide open. "Go. I'm sorry I brought you into this. Just pretend you didn't see anyzing." She said as she pushed over the bodies, her hands still bleeding. It was obvious she was stressed. "I put you zrough enuff. How foolish of me to zink I could help."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Sam smirked. "Oh?" He said as the first shot rang out and they fell over dead. "Irreplaceable my ass," he told the two dead men, "Turns out, everyone is replaceable. But I guess you two figured that out the hard way, eh?" He kicked one of the bodies for good measure, smirking. He turned to Wolfe and nodded. "Thanks for that," he said, turning to leave, "I'd say I owed you one, but considering they were your men anyways, I don't think that's true."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Sable managed a smile, though it was obvious she was bothered. "Az you zey. It iz not yer problem. Just make sure to avoid zeh police. You should be able to get home from here?" She stared off at the road.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Sam snorted. "Oh, don't worry. I'll have no problem avoiding police." It was sort of a private joke to himself. He was the police. Of course, he wouldn't let Wolfe know that. That'd probably only cause him more trouble. "I'll be fine. Good luck with your, uh, brother." He raised his hand up in a wave and started towards home.

((Exit.))
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Sable nodded and closed her eyes. A sadness seemed to rest in those golden eyes. "Jail? She wasn't worried about jail. The person who said it worried her. Knowing him, she wouldn't be around much longer. Jail for her line and disownment, meant execution. The driver looked back. "Are you sure that you should let that man go? He could be a cop, or he could go to the police since he knows who you are." Sable was silent as she stared off. "Sable? Oi listen to me!" "I'm not Vorried about ze police, I've been to jail here before. It's somezing toleratable." "Then at least dress your wound." Another silence. The driver sighed. "Alright let's get you home, princess."
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Place [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Recalled :: RPG Area :: Malls-
Jump to: