Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering around idly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.J

A.J

Repuation : 10820
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 7
Lifeline:
Wandering around idly Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wandering around idly Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Wandering around idly Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:15 pm

A.J sighed deeply running her fingers through her hair as she huffed loudly. Sitting down on a bench near the fountain she grinned to herself. Watching couples and younglings race around. Laughing she shook her head shifting as she grinned to herself once more. "Man.This is really boring.."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Repuation : 9965

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 8
Lifeline:
Wandering around idly Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wandering around idly Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Sam walked into the park, glancing around. Today was his day off, and he was bored beyond belief. Sighing, he wandered over to a park bench near the fountain and sat down. He glanced up and saw a girl sitting on the opposite side of the bench. She appeared to be talking, but there was nobody around except for him. "Talking to yourself?" He muttered, raising an eyebrow at her. "Not exactly sane, now are we?"
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm

A.J blinked glanceing behind her sighing,"Hm..Well you see i'm Sane as can be Sir"she smirked rising her brow back at him,"The question would be Are you sane"she said shaking her head as she tilted her head back slighty,"the only way you can be insane is if you start talking to yourself sir"she quoted shifting slightly as she watched the water,"Driven here by bordeom i presume?"she asked blinking as she sighed quietly,""Quite the boring day no sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows. "I'm not the one talking to myself here," he reminded her, "So no, I'm most certainly not insane. You, on the other hand, I'm still not sure about. I mean, sure you're going to say you aren't insane but I'm sure if you went into an insane asylum, most everyone there would say they're perfectly sane, which I'm betting most of them aren't." He turned to look at her, a smirk playing on his lips. "Bored doesn't even begin to cover it," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm

A.J smirked rising her brow,"True. But almost all the people talk to themselves at one given point sir. Not likely some people may as well say they are insane"she said rising her brow. "Tch,Boredom..Who ever thought it must have been insane"she sighed watching him,"Alas persay a woman around my age emitted to be insane, They would agree. Now if the woman was not insane they would belive her on the count that she may actually ask herself questions but that does not mean that they are insane. They are simply speaking,now answering themself would honestly be a complete and utter differnet story don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Sam's eyes lit up. "Now, here's someone I can have a decent conversation with!" He grinned. Usually when he went into one of his long speeches and accused someone of being insane, they got pissed off or offended and ended up leaving. He was generally pleased when they didn't. "I don't believe any one person invented boredom," he pointed out, "It's an emotion of sorts. Not to say that there aren't things that people invented that aren't for all extensive purposes, pointless and dumb. Take, for example, Hybrid cars. I mean, honestly, you're not 'saving the environment', you're just trying to make yourself seem better than everyone else because your car gets better mileage." He sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm

A.J chuckled shaking her head,"That may be true,But look at it from this point,it would save you much more money then having to go to the gas station very time to fill your tank no?"she said smirking,"That may be an emotion but most actually call it boredom rather then an emotion that they have."she aslo pointed out,"Most cars are differnent some people like flashy cars,while other's just need a car to get by. Now the people making the cars are the ones who want to be better. They sell a car for money,they don't care about the earth only their greens"she stated. "There's other ways around saving the earth persay walking or riding your bike instead of a car no?"she asked blinking,"There's also the cause of talk shows,they only want other's watching to listen to them rather then prove them wrong. Also saying buy this for your house or car. That would in the end cause your name,and id to be put out there for someone elsa to use"she stated rising her brow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Sam grinned and nodded. "And the hosts of those damn talkshows! Who the hell do they think they are? Honestly, the nerve of those people!" He glanced up at the girl. Ayden Smith," he said, his alias coming out as easily as if it were his actual name. He held out a hand for her shake. He didn't normally introduce himself to people, even using his alias, but this girl seemed okay. At least, she had the same views of the world as he did. Besides, he could use a friend outside of work. It'd be a good way to get information from the outside, rumors that may not have reached the SPK yet. ANd he'd much rather his informant be someone he could actually stand rather than an annoying stranger who thought saying 'izzle' and 'let's rock and roll' was cool.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm

A.J laughed shaking her head,"Tch true,they just want their highlight of the day is all"she sighed glanceing at him."Raven Sparrow"she said shaking his head,How easy was it for her to say her alias,too easy. "Hm...I see you work for something lets say a police subject correct?"she asked rising her brow as she turned fully towards him. Dipping her hand into the water she picked up a penny watching it calmly,"Though they shall conjur the world,thy shall be brought roughly down by a single stroke of something not one of them understand"she spoke quietly. Blinking she blushed rubbing her neck,"Sorry my brother was sort of a nerd with quotes and anicent time"she sighed smiling at him,"So tell me ayden,Do you try to woo a girl with a bad boy look?"she asked tilting her head,watching his eyes calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Sam nodded. "All that fame at other people's expense. I mean, fun at someone else's expense is one thing, but when you start getting famous for it? That's just ridiculous." He smiled at her, nodding again. "Nice to meet you, Raven. Not a police subject, persay, more of an informant. Someone to let me know if they hear anything about...anything interesting." He didn't want to slip up and announce he was involved in the Kira case in a public place, it would make him too much of a target. He glanced around carefully. No one looked suspicious, but of course one could never be to sure. "It's fine," he said in response to her apology, "It gave me something to think of at the very least." Trying to woo a girl, he thought, now there's a thought. Sam wasn't much of a wooer. He chuckled. "I wouldn't say that," he said, shaking his head, "More like trying to send a message."
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:33 pm

A.J chuckled shaking her head,"That may be true. But alas this world is actually comming to a sudden stop if or even if Kira is still around"she said shrugging slightly as she watched him,"Hm,i see Though that may be so someone may take you as a police and run before speaking or making up lies to cover their tracks"she spoke sighing quietly,"There's a hidden meaning behind that saying but You need to find out for yourself what it means"she smiled rising her brow glanceing as she nodded her head slightly,"Hm,That may be your case but to a girl persay like me they would started to think you are trying to woo them into something. But Then again some of these girls are very air-headed and will belive anything you tell them."she smirked rising her brow,"Oh? and what may your message be hm? that your a lion on the hunt for some prey or persay a lone wolf looking for some company for the night?"she grinned watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Sam grinned. "Maybe so, but that's the risks that come with the job," he said, shrugging. "And come on, you're going to make me figure that out on my own? I'm a busy guy! I don't have time to try to figure out phrases and quotes all the time. You don't think you could tell me, just this once?" He didn't have any idea what the quote could mean, and was too lazy to try to figure it out. "You thought I was trying to woo you?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, now I'm curious. Was it working?" He thought for a moment. "Looking for company? Yeah, right. I don't need company, and I sure as hell don't want it. The way I see it, you're born alone, you live alone, and you damn sure die alone. In a world like this... you survive by becoming an island. Only the weak need help." It was the code by which he lived.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:49 pm

A.J tilted her head back laughing,"Well sorry to burst your little bubble but you got to try harder then that"she smirked rising her brow,"Hm,the way i see it,You wanna know you gotta figure it out on your own."she smirked again tilting back slightly as she flicked water at him,"Yes but your not alway's alone,there's someone out there Equal or greater then you,Alas only the weak sometimes over come the stronger"she grinned shifting slightly as she watched him."That may be your moto to live by. Your born alone,grow up alone,find something close to you,And die protacting that something"that was her moto she lived by daily.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm

"I wasn't trying in the first place," Sam said dismissively. "Fine. Won't hurt me to mull it over, I suppose." He blinked as the water hit him, then scowled. "Honestly? That stuff you just said about dying to protect something? I've got to say... that all that is just a load of shit. It turns out people are selfish, neurotic, and, more often than not, scared out of their wits. It's the weak ones that cling onto other weak people to take care of them, and the strong ones that learn to overcome that fear. It's the way of the world."
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 pm

A.J snorted rolling her eyes,"Maybe to you, But alas everyone has their own thought no?"she said standing up slowly as she cracked her back,"To you people are weak, They may cling to others but then again what do you see something weak,i see something strong. Ai,you may think so,Not everyone is on your side when those final seconds count. Who will you trust with your life,The weak as you say or your stubborn self hm?"she asked quietly standing infront of him with a rised brow,"Though i do know one thing,"Someone who looks weak may actually be able to beat you"she smirked pushing him into the water,"Though i do know one thing,You need to actually lighten up instead of drowning yourself in your work"she shrugged walking over to a swing set as she sat down watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Oh? You think I'm stubborn because I don't trust people? Turns out, some people have a damn good reason not to trust people. People...they just can't be trusted. They'll lie through their own teeth to protect their own asses, no matter who it hurts. In a world like that, who can you trust but your self? And don't get all high and mighty there, 'Raven', because it turns out you're not too trusting, either. I'm not an idiot." He looked up at her, scowling. "As long as I keep to myself and keep away from those weak people, they'll have no way to beat me." He stood up. "I'll lighten up when there isn't a mass murderer on the loose, out to kill nearly everyone alive."
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm

A.J tilted her head back laughing,"You honestly think that i don't know that?,i've learned that lesson A long time ago"she smirked tilting her head,"Oh,i don't know about yourself but your not trustworthy eathier"she spoke shaking her head as she sighed,"The only way to catch a mouse is to catch it at it's own game"she spoke sighing as she stood up slowly. Wincing slightly she smirked at him,"Many people do lie for thereselves but then again who doesn't want to save their selfs hm? I'm not being all High and mightly as you say"she drulled out walking up to him and crossing her arms glareing up at him,"Tch keep telling yourself that smith or you'll just end up digging your own grave"she scowled up at him from her short height.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"I never said I was trustworthy," Sam snapped shaking his head. "And I wish you'd stop speaking in all these damn quotes! I...I don't have time for this!" His hands, balled into fists at his sides, shook. "Everyone wants to save themselves, that's what I've been trying to say. With all those people wanting to save their own asses, there's no one to give a shit about anyone else. That's how the world is, and, for god's sake, how it's always going to be! You can believe that people are good and willing to die for each other all you want, but let me tell you something, I learned real quick that the bullshit you're spewing is just that!" He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Didn't mean to snap at you like that," he said, his voice shaking slightly. If she expected an apology, she wouldn't get one. That was as close to an apology as Sam would give. An apology would mean admitting he was wrong, and Sam Davis was never wrong.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

A.J sighed deeply shaking her head as she stepped back,"Tch,i don't speak in riddles,i speak normally without riddles only when i do sense a challenge do i do riddles"she snaped glareing up at him as she clanched her fists,"THey may be bullshit to you but to some their not bullshit. I've learned things that You wont even be able to understand"she growled out shaking her head as her eyes narrowed,"But let me remained you..Your never Right nor Wrong"she said controling her temper as she turned walking back over to the swing sitting down,"Call it whatever you want but i don't take no one crap for anything"she said. Was she ever wrong? maybe sometimes but someone who say there alway's right..well they would have to actually go see some crack job docter.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Sam shook his head. "You seem to have a rather flawed philosophy," he muttered, voice shaking. He was getting angry, which made his Australian accent harder to control. He'd be surprised if the girl understood him when he spoke again. "There always has to be right and wrong," he told her, accent so strong he was probably the only one able to understand it, "It's what balances the world. Sometimes you're wrong, sometimes you're right. That's the way it works. The shit you're spewing doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense!"
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 pm

A.J sighed biting her toungue as she shook her head smirking before she laughed,"Nothing makes sense anymore!"she snapped narrowing her eyes as she closed her eyes breathing heavily before she shook her shoulders,"Forgive me since i'm not right in your point of view"she spoke in a dull voice as she narrowed her eyes. Shaking her head as she sighed deeply watching him,"Tch,Everything has Balanch Not just right nor wrong, Everything got a right and a wrong. Some people lean towards the right or wrong."she spoke calmly sighing as she lowered her head slightly smirking,"Now can we get past this little bicker and talk like human beings?.."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh, by all means, you're forgiven. It's alright, I understand completely. Not everyone can be right, you know." Again, he was digging his own grave, but what did it matter? It wasn't like they were going to end up friends, anyways. Sam didn't get close to people...hated it, like he hated most everything else. He didn't see any point, in the end everyone disappoints. Sure, he'd loved people at one point. He'd loved his mother, and she'd stood around watching his father beat him half to death. He'd loved his sister, and she'd walked out on him to listen to an old man preach about a righteous god and the greater good. It was like he'd said before, one could only survive by becoming an island. It was the only way he'd even made it this far. Glancing up at the girl, he flashed her a quick smile despite the dark turn his thoughts were taking. "You're contradicting yourself, there, mate," he said in a cold tone that held a taunting scold to it. "And, besides, we are talking like human beings, aren't we? Human beings fight and bicker and argue. It's how we are."
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 am

A.J nodded slightly as she sighed deeply shaking her head before she grumbled slightly,"Tch,true but then again not everyone will be right"she said shaking her head. Hell she didn't go near anyone since her family disowned her after she spoke up against her father. Sighing she tilted her head slightly as she watched him,"Tch,they may be true Mate"she spoke in a calm voice as she watched the leaves float in the air,"Depends on the humans,some want to fight,others want to talk. Then there's those kind that want to kill"she spoke in a cold voice as she kept her gaze on him,"But alas not everyone is perfect someone has a flaw or to. I have many flaws i just don't let them show in front of people"she stated shrugging her shoulders as she casted her gaze over to the tree's watching the wind rustle the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:41 am

Sam snorted. "Not everyone is right," he told her, shaking his head. He sighed and went back to the bench, sitting down and leaning his head against the back of the bench. "All humans have that thirst for violence," he muttered, "Weather they let it out by murdering thousands of people or simply arguing with one. Nobody simply wants to 'talk'." He closed his eyes and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
A.J

A.J

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:43 am

A.J nodded yawning slightly as she coughed. Shrugging her shoulders she watched him,"That is simple truth,they may want to kill or find a way to hid behind the killing so the killer isn't so known infront of all their families or friends"she spoke as she watched him quietly. Yawning again she walked over to a another bench and sat down watching the sky."Though everyonce in awhile..there is a little peice of peace"she whispered closeing her eyes slightly as she coughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around idly   Wandering around idly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering around idly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Recalled :: RPG Area :: Parks-
Jump to: