Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Page's True job [private due to mass death]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Page
Admin
Page

Repuation : 13513
Experience : 7

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 7
Lifeline:
Page's True job [private due to mass death] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Page's True job [private due to mass death] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Page's True job [private due to mass death] Empty
PostSubject: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

It was a busy day again and Page stood behind the bar tender's table wearing a red tube top and a black leather miniskirt. How uncomfortable it was to her and how she hated it, but it was dress code. Her job was the opposite of modest; show as much skin as possible, but not enough to make the strippers look inferior. Her blond hair was pinned up in a ponytail, then clipped into a flip, bangs to one side. Her face showed the usual annoyance.

"Miss a drink here?" "Another one here" "Can I have a shot of?" She sighed, off washing glasses, pouring alcohol, serving and starting the cycle over with empty glasses. All day was a bore and less than fun watching women take their cloths off. With a grunt, she pulled a glass from a obviously drunken and unconscious man, turning and washing, then drying again.

Last edited by Page on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crdeathnote.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

Repuation : 10513
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 8
Lifeline:
Page's True job [private due to mass death] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Page's True job [private due to mass death] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Jayce walked into the bar, stopping in his tracks when he saw Page. She works here? he wondered, trying to suppress his laughter. He sat down at the bar and grinned, deciding to have some fun with it. "Waitress," he called out, disguising his voice the best he could, "Hey, Blondie! Get over here!" He figured he'd probably get slapped for this, but it would so be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

Repuation : 9927

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 pm

As the nighttime has arrived into the brand newest of days. It has been a long while since a murder of KIRA's judgements... In thought, the man who have provoked KIRA will strike once more tonight under the pale full moon. Very few people walked these parts at this hour while drunks and crazies do their things. Silent was the only alley here as a stranger's footsteps echoes closer and closer from the sidewalk near the location he marked. The door opened slowly and closed silently while everyone kept doing their things. A young man appeared to still be in his early teens and a 'pretty boy' attribute stepped into the bar with his hands by his side followed by his black leather sleeveless trench coat. The man across the bar yelled, "Hey!! Can't you read?! No KIDS!!" He rose from a stood behind the counter and made his way towards this young stranger. BLAST!! A gun was shot! The man fell to the ground as the shooter was the young lad. "Names' Iori Yagami. I'm here to kill you all." Easily aiming and bringing his arm he shot everyone in his sight. The naked women, the drunks, the helpless, and the bastards. Each every one of them tasted the rounds of his pistol. A Desert Eagle with over nine rounds. Iori reloaded them, and shot another nine in attempt to kill them all once and for good. In time everyone he saw in his view were dead, but the ones hiding and in the back rooms.
"I wonder if there is anymore. Hm?" He questioned himself while holding the gun by his left side, his arm covering his abdomen and by his sheathed katana. Everything happened so suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Page cringed hearing the word Waitress again. She wasn't a goddamn waitress, she was a bartender! She scoffed at the man's voice and then clenched her fists upon being called blondie. She knew better by now to slap the customers and instead turned and glared at him. Her heart dropped once her eyes caught sight of him. "Y-you?!" she hissed, looking around before walking over. "What are you doing here?" her voice a soft growl, her face red as she held a towel over herself. Why? She wasn't sure. Her golden-hazel eyes pierced like a hawk. Did this man intend on tormenting her for working here. She hoped not, at least she wasn't a stripper.

Page blinked and stood upright, looking over at the sudden silence, before shoving a rag in the man's mouth. What was going on. Bang! A shot resounded. Her heartbeat hammered and skyrocketed. Okay this was a first. Her eyes wide, they fell on the only person everyone was staring at.. well besides the body. Then there were more, terrified she fell behind the counter. She swallowed nervously, her tongue caught in her throat and yet refused to say a word. The man was here? To kill them all? She couldn't help but shiver. This man emanated a feeling of pure evil. She wondered why a bar though. Maybe he was a robber. In any case, Page still held a stubborn look, after the shock had rested.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Jayce grinned. "Yes, me," he replied. "And I didn't realize it was against the law for my to go to a bar at night! I mean, I wasn't even planning on drinking. Just wanted to come hang out. It was just luck that I found you here! Honestly, Page, you work at a strip bar? I never would have guessed someone like yo-" he was suddenly silenced as a rag was shoved into his mouth. Rude, he thought, I hope she doesn't treat all her customers like this!

As he was reaching up to pull the rag out of his face with a bitter scowl, a shot sounded. Jayce froze as he watched the first body drop to the floor. Shit, he thought, Just my luck. I go out to a bar and some crazy dude comes in claiming he's going to kill us all. Excellent. He glanced up and saw Page standing there, looking almost pissed. Grabbing her hand, he drug her to the ground. Pulling the rag out of his mouth, he whispered roughly, "Come on, we have to get out of here. By the way, never shove a rag in my mouth again! I was trying to talk." The last couple of sentences came out in an almost winy voice, and he started crawling as he said it, dragging Page behind him. "There a back door in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 am

As Jayce pulled her down, she seemed to look at him with a look of anger and annoyance. "Now's not the time to complain." It was true of course, complaining in a life or death situation usually resulted in death. A moment of thought, she looked around, the only escape would be the bathroom that was behind the counter; the tender's lounge and restroom. Inside was a window outside, could probably be escaped from there. Quickly she turned her head to Jayce as the noise had died down. Her head looked towards the lounge as Page gathered her strength. If he could get outside he could call the police at least. Being a bit more agile, or so claimed in her mind, she decided she'd be a distraction or at least try and talk to the man.

Being pissed as she was anyways, she stood up and glared. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she hissed in a low tone, her eyes seeming dark with annoyance and even fury. "How messed up have you gotta be randomly killing people!" Hopping over the counter, she eyed the weapons. She could be killed in an instant, but hopefully something good would come from her sacrifice. "After all what did they do to you?!" For some reason the presence seemed familiar to her and she couldn't place it, but her mind and body were both tired. Page knew that she looked like a dumbass.

[I was told to post, for some reason he wanted me to post again before him]
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 am

In an instance, Iori threw two grenades aiming at the back open rooms. thrown and passing Page as at the end of her dramatic speech they blew off, causing more screams and ruckus. Taking a gander at the short woman, he raised his pistol and aimed. "Hm... Have I met y- Oh..." And all he could do was say oh. With a stupid look on his face; starring at this person whom he made love to. "Paige?" He stated, meanwhile he still had his gun raised at her at good range for a quick shot to the head to end her life. Quite surprised and sadden by their upcoming encounter, Iori sighs and looks at her eyes. "Most of the people in here are not whom they seem to be. The women, the drunks, all of them. Perhaps a few innocents got in the way, but having the burden of being a sacrifice isn't their or my own fault. They choose to be around people like this and look where they end up. They are nothing to me." The tables became turn as Iori placed his defense against the short woman. Though something didn't feel right, as if he hadn't kill them all. "You can never be too careful whom you trust. Stop being naive and get with the program Paige!" The stress in his vocals roared thunderously at Page for a warning.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 am

Jayce looked up at Page. Talking to the criminal. Shit. He stood up quickly. "Page," he whispered harshly, "What the fuck are you doing? You're going to get your stupid ass killed!" He turned around and offered the shooter a smile. "She was just kidding," he said hopefully.

And then the man spoke, directly to Page. How does he know her name? Jayce wondered, glancing from Page to the shooter quickly. As his voice began raising, Jayce realized with a shudder that it didn't matter. He was going to shoot her. And the man would probably shoot Jayce, too. He sighed. Never thought it would end like this. But still...he glanced at Page. He didn't want her to be hurt... Instinctively, he pulled the girl behind him. "Get out if you can, Page," he said.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Page yelped with big eyes as the grenades went off. Her face drained at the sounds of snapping, crackling and screams. Covering her mouth, she thought she was going to be sick. It took her moment with tightly shut eyes before she gained her temper once more. The little fire rushing in her veins. However once making contact; she felt her blood run cold. She stared a moment as his gun aimed at her head. "Y-you?! No... no.. you are-aren't real." She gasped, speaking in a shocked whisper. It took her a moment to fight back the memories, the images and even a blush. "A dream... it was a dream.." her voice barely a whisper. That night... everything had been a dream. Shaking her head she glared into his eyes defiantly, "So am I not who I appear to be because this was the only second job I could get? You'll make me a sacrifice? You're being judgmental!" She said, her voice shaking. Fear was pumping through her veins, but she worked through it somehow. Her hands hesitantly rose and rested on the man's arm, soft white wrappings on her hands. Taking the risk, she approached him. "Please, stop this... no more people need to die." Even though she knew the man could and probably would shoot her on the spot, she tried to reason. As well, she felt an odd connection to him. Was it the dream? She couldn't tell.

She heard Jayce's voice and immediately she felt her blood drain again, her ears buzzing. Wide eyed, she tried to keep her eyes locked on Iori's. However she could suddenly feel someone pulling at her arm. "Jayce!" she shouted in anger and fear. She wasn't sure what to do as she was pushed behind him. Please... please someone... something help, I-I can't witness another friend die.. please. She prayed, not even sure to who. She felt immobilized and she simply fell backwards on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 pm

While noticing the bands over her arm and as such being pulled behind a man, Iori instantly pulled the trigger while slanting the position of he took grip upon downwards during which the man had foreseen the future of another. For an instance the sound of bone breaking and splat of blood would be rest assured to follow through the left side of the male's upper leg near his thigh. "Actually it wasn't a dream. However, how did you end up getting those bandages. Someone hurts you? Is it these bastards? I wouldn't dare forgive anyone harming a woman for no great cause." Iori began to walk forwards towards the two in which one would be laying on the floor, but he seemed relaxed. Cooled, and frustrated in Page's conditions. Had he never been here, the discovery of this woman was very opposite of what he'd imagined. "I suppose you remember me now... Heh." A deviant smile arose from his lips as he began to get closer to the two. Taking his own time with each step one after the other.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Clutching his leg where he'd been shot, Jayce fell to his knees, clenching his teeth tightly. A sharp pain shot through his legs as he landed and he quickly changed his position so he was sitting normally. "Get the hell out of here, Page," he whispered harshly, "Go!" He didn't know what they were talking about, what this dream that wasn't a dream was, and frankly, he didn't care. He stared at the gunman in disbelief. "You...you wouldn't forgive someone who hurt a woman?" he repeated, shaking his head, "And how many women have you killed here tonight? As much as you say it may be for a great cause, I disagree. These people...they didn't do anything but come to a bar tonight. There's nothing wrong with that." He closed his eyes tightly as a wave of pain shot through his leg. "Goddamn it!" He groaned, still tightly clutching his wound to try and prevent blood loss. Not that it matters now, he thought bitterly, this bastard's probably just going to go ahead and kill me anyways. He watched as the man started making his way towards them slowly, looking sadistic. For no reason at all, Jayce suddenly began laughing, the sound slicing through the silence. To think that he, who had killed hundreds of criminals over the past two years using only a notebook, would be picked off by a completely random gunman who decided to shoot up a bar. He laughed until his ribs hurt and his eyes watered. The irony was hilarious, in a morbid sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Page grimaced feeling a seeing pain in her body as she watched her friend Jayce get shot. She couldn't move, her legs caving at his side and yet she could only watch the spray of blood and the sound of snapping. He probably ad a few broken bones. She went to reach for him, but knew there was nothing she could do but help. "Jayce.." she whispered, tears in her eyes. I knew it.. I should never be friends with people, I should never care. Everyone near me gets killed. She was shaking as Jayce seemed to snap, "JAYCE, SHUT UP." She yelled angrily, she was reaching her limits. "Your words are only leading towards your death." she whispered harshly at him as he began to laugh crazily. She sighed and felt tears run down her face as she turned her attention back to the man.

His eyes caught hers and immediately she was stuck under his clutches once more. She knew she had to run, but knew if she did, Jayce would be killed. For some reason, she rathered staying there and praying for someone to help them. She hoped they weren't the only survivors and yet.. The man's sadistic grin struck more of the images, the words said and Page clenched her eyes shut, holding the sides of her head. "It's not..." Her eyes fell on the bandages. "It's nothing, just... nothing." Her voice showed a lie and her eyes tried to avoid his. He began approaching them and Page felt herself scooting back as much as she could, that was until she hit the counter. The situation was going to get worse and she seemed to know it. Remember you... am I dreaming now too? What an awful dream..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Page's True job [private due to mass death]   Page's True job [private due to mass death] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page's True job [private due to mass death]
Page 1 of 1