Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HAVE RETURNED!!...(Enya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enya

Enya

Repuation : 9907
Experience : 0

I HAVE RETURNED!!...(Enya) Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE RETURNED!!...(Enya)   I HAVE RETURNED!!...(Enya) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Name Enya
Codename Sly Wolf
Gender Female
Race American..
Age 20ish
Appearance (image/descrip) Pic Baka
Thought on Kira: Tch.
Bio: (must be two-three paragraphs)
(Damn...) Enya grew up a pretty small place where she would usually be seen hunting or doing odd jobs around since she lived on her own for quite some time. After her parent's death enya grew up to be cold,ruthless and plain smack evil. Not many know much about her but that she is a ruthless killer that doesn't stop at anything to get something she wants.. Most times she's found sitting in front of a large tombstone in a state of something she grew up with. Having been trained with swords,guns,knives,missiles you name it,Enya was actually a Very bad force to be reckon with..(k Page..I'm Done..You can deal with my shortness Cousin Hence i needed my killer back...THat's all...)
Back to top Go down

I HAVE RETURNED!!...(Enya)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Recalled :: Rules, updates and Registration :: Registration-
Jump to: