Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Place [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Repuation : 9967
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 8
Lifeline:
Out of Place [closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Out of Place [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Out of Place [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm

A mall, Sam thought, glancing around, Not really my forte. Normally, he wouldn't be caught dead in a mall, but his boss had sent him here to scope the place out for any potential evidence. Yeah, like Kira's really going to be hanging out in a mall. If I were a serial killer, what store would I be in? Oh, that's right, I wouldn't! He rolled his eyes.

Both he and his boss knew that there was no evidence in this mall. The boss just needed a break from Sam, and, quite frankly, Sam needed a break from his boss, too. The two got under each other's skin constantly, and it was hard to spend a second with the two of them together, much less a full work day. He had to admit, he felt a little sorry for his coworkers. Sam sighed and sat on a bench. This really sucks. What am I supposed to do here?
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Repuation : 10950
Experience : 2

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 6 (when it comes to mechanics) 10
Lifeline:
Out of Place [closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Out of Place [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Standing upright with the oddest of normal clothing, it was simply by magic that Sable managed to blend into the area around her. Her eyes covered by shades with a white tube top under a black jacket and black skirt with a trail. Her boots coming to her knees and looking almost like commandos. Her eyes brazed the area. Why was she hear? She thought it was a grocery store at first. She may have been a big bad mob boss, but oddly enough when she wasn't drinking she seemed like a normal girl with a really odd accent.

A moment passed before she approached a man on a bench sitting and sulking. Slowly she focused and spoke towards him. "Ello, do you know vhere I cans find zeh store? I dun see eet anyvhere." Her hair fell over her chest limply and made her pale skin look paler. And yes she thought her accent was barely recognizable.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Sam glanced up at the woman. She was oddly dressed for a mall, and why the hell was she wearing sunglasses inside? When she spoke, he raised his eyebrows, jaw dropping slightly. What the hell did she just say? "Uh, excuse me," he said, his own accent adding an edge to his voice. Granted, his wasn't as strong as hers, but it was present all the same. "Could you repeat yourself? I have no idea what it is you're trying to say."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Sable frowned and looked concentrated as she tried again, slowly. "A store is here, yez?" Her body shifted so she was leaning forward a bit, trying to get at eye level with the boy. "I lewk for zis sartin store. Eet sells foods? Anyvhere nearby?" Her jacket fell to the sides of her body and the tube top hung low, unintentionally showing off her curves. "You knows hows one vould geet zere?" Her accent was prominent, but it was obvious she was trying hard to be clear.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Sam took a deep breath. Easy, Sammy, he told himself, she can't help that she has an accent. Try that stupid thing your therapist sad and count to ten. One...two...three.. "I don't know what the fuck it is you're trying to say!" He snapped. Oh, well. I tried. Got almost to ten, right? "Why don't you talk, like, normal!" He cursed under his breath and tried again. "Repeat yourself, one more time."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm

The man snapped at her and it obviously annoyed the woman back. She yanked off her shades, her golden eyes peircing. "My accent bothers you? I must zay eet ees amuzing how quickly you have lost zeh temper." She gripped his chin and pulled his head up so his eyes were on hers. "Now leesten closely. I am looking for something zat ees called a store. Eet vould be for foods?" "As vell do not lose your temper vith me, boy." she emphasized boy with a smirk. "That ees unless I am allo-ed to lose mine as vell."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Sam felt his temper rage. Onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineten. It wasn't working. Dammit! That therapist is an idiot! Nothing he tells me ever works! What am I paying him for? "You're looking for a store?" Sam repeated, voice shaking in rage, "Well, let me tell you something. Turns out you're in a mall. It's different from a store. You want food? Go to fucking Wal Mart. You might want to write this down, old lady," He emphasized. I can do that too, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm

She seemed to look annoyed briefly, but sudden;y she was amused and after a moment the woman began to chuckle. "Truly? Must you be Irieesh? Your temper ees zat of an angry dwarf." She grinned, before lowering herself more, her curves more subtle, though unintentional once more. "A Wal mart? But did I not ask for foods, not valls?" Her eyes glinted in amusement, showing now she was just fucking with his psyche. To her this angry boy was like a toy, something that seemed to tickle her fancy. After all, being brought up as a princess not many people snipped at her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm

"Watch yourself," Sam growled, glaring daggers at the lady. These sorts of things always happened to him. The annoying people always talked to him! What was it with these people?!? He gave her an exasperated look. "They don't sell walls there, you idiot. That's just the name of the store. Turns out, Target doesn't sell dart boards, either!" He hated this conversation. He hated people. Hell, it was pretty safe to say that Sam hated everything.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:09 pm

For some reason, the woman was loving this, the fact that Sam was getting pissed so easily. "Hmm.. do you know how we say Zank you een Romania?" She asked softly, her eyes half-closed in her sick amusement. The man's anger only made her that more 'annoying'. She was sure he wouldn't care one way or another and he'd probably just freak out at her again. However she had a plan to make him as angry as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"Oh, dear God, please tell me that you leave and never ever ever come back?" Sam asked hopefully, crossing his fingers. "Because that would just be great." He just wanted her to go so he could go back to the station and bury himself in work and forget about this awful encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Grinning softly, she chuckled. "Zat is razer cruel of you to zay. I simply want to say zank you." She whispered in his ear, before gently kissing his lips for a second and standing up. "Anyvays, I shall do az you vish I suppoze. We might never meet again, how unfortunate. I rather eenjoyed your company." She stepped back and smiled softly, sincerely. "By zeh vay, my last name ees Volfe. But vith as you say a w I suggest you research tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Sam's eyes widened and he stood up, knocking the bench over as he did so. "What the hell?" He yelled, staring at the woman in disbelief. "Why would you do that?" He closed his eyes and began counting to ten again. "Yeah, it sure is unfortunate," he said, voice practically dripping in sarcasm. "I'm Ayden Smith, by the way. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but I'm not much for lying to random people." Research it. Yeah, sure. Why not.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

The woman laughed and began to walk away. She felt pleased with his reaction, subject to watching the boy freak out pleased her. The people all stared at him in the mall, a few whispering. As she walked, a couple of burly men followed her; glaring back at him. And yet because he didn't know who she was, he didn't know that he just got kissed by a princess. The boy was an ass, she thought to herself. But she seemed to enjoy his company. Besides if anything, the boy with that temper would end up just another body. Her eyes blank, she put back on her shades.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows. He wondered who those two guys walking with her were. They must be her big scary boyfriends, he thought with a sharp laugh. Those guys probably wanted to kill him, if that was the case. "Can't even go to the mall without making a few enemies," he muttered to himself. Still, he wondered what she meant when she'd told him to research her. Wolfe...Wolfe...Romanian...she was Romanian?!? He was pretty sure that's what she'd said. He remembered now, a Romanian mob boss named Wolfe. But what were the odds that she would show up at a mall in Japan. Still, what were the odds that he get plagued with the most annoying people ever? "Hey, Wolfe," he called after her in a dismissive tone, "You did say you were Romanian, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

She paused and turned, hearing his voice. "Hmm? Vhy yez." She grinned. The men were her mob guards. It was security measures, though to most people, they were her 'brothers'. "Indeed I am." Her face was blank and yet grinning and she looked nothing like a mob boss. She looked more like a biker girl.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Sam nodded. That had to be it, didn't it? It made sense, at least. She didn't know what a mall was, seemed clueless about just about everything that would be obvious to others. If she was the mob boss, Wolfe would have been raised in a sheltered environment and not know these sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm

She smiled softly, seeming to know what he'd figured out. Walking back, she wrapped an arm around his shoulders and bent her head near his ear. "Did you know somezing else about me? " She purred almost, knowing the boy wouldn't freak out, because everyone there knew she was a foreigner and him freaking out would make him look suspicious. "Perhaps.. I shall take you home, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Sam took a deep breath and pushed her arm away from him. He hated being touched. Hated it. "I do," he muttered, "But I don't know if I'd like you to know where I live. Especially not if those two are going to be tagging along." He nodded at the two large men that were with her. Sam was physically fit enough, but he knew he couldn't take on both of those guys if they were to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

The fact he hated being touched was a known fact to her. She did it anyways just because. "Aww zem? Zey don't bite. Besides." Her voice suddenly dropped, intimidation running over her words enough to frighten even KIRA. "Ees how you say? An offer you can't refuse." She giggled and motioned him ahead. "Ze men don't hurt you unless you vere to attack me." She had a whisper of a voice. "And I'm sure you knows better zan to make a scene, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Sam narrowed his eyes. Damn, he thought, what have I gotten myself into now? "Very well," he said calmly, narrowing his eyes, "As long as you don't touch me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Sable gave a pout, "Aww but you're so handsome." She said, but sighed, "Very vell, I shall no longer touch you." She looked at the guards and bowed, allowing him to pass, "If you shall? Zeh limo avaits uz."
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Sam snorted. "Maybe so, but I still don't like being touched." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Limo? Not being to subtle, are we? People are going to think you're some sort of celebrity."
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sable

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm

She grinned and laughed once more as a body grunted. "Vell I AM a princess." She said calmly, beginning to walk as the body guards glared at the boy to move. Her coat tail floated behind her. Definitely a sight to see, her. Yet noone seemed to mind the fact that she could do just about anything. Her status was known, but her other status as Lone Wolf was not. Instead she was known as the romanian sweetheart princess who got moved to Japan in able to learn more about politics.
Back to top Go down
Sam Davis

Sam Davis

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Sam glared defiantly back at the men, but followed anyways. He studied Wolfe carefully for the first time. He couldn't rightly say she was ugly--she wasn't. In fact, she was probably one of the most beautiful people Sam had ever seen. Not that he'd ever let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place [closed]   Out of Place [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Place [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next