Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna's Crapy Job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Repuation : 9922
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 6
Lifeline:
Luna's Crapy Job Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Luna's Crapy Job Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am

Luna was sitting down in a booth. No one had walked in for the past hour and she need the money for the rent. She let out a little sigh and stood up, walking to the windows. Her black pants were just a bit too long for her as they dragged on the floor. Her silver hair was tied back in a ponytail leaving her bangs free. In her waitress apron she had her little black pen sticking up, ready just in case someone did happen to walk in to the rinky dinky resturant. "I wonder if people even go out anymore these days...." Luna said to herself. "With all of this happening again I'm suprised the cooks are even here to make food...." She closed her eyes and leaned against the window.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Repuation : 10438

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am

Zetsu opened the door with a mild look. Casting his gaze around he snorted,walking over to a booth he sat down as his red hair gleamed with the rain as he sighed deeply. Tilting his head back he smirked again thinking to himself before he cracked his neck. Gun glistened from his hip as he watched the lights flicker slightly,"Tch..This place is utterly dead"he drawled out smirking to himself more as he taped his fingers against the table with a dead gaze.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:
Luna's Crapy Job Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Luna's Crapy Job Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 am

Luna noticed that someone had walked in. Quickly she straitened up and walked over to the man in the booth. She but on a smile, pulled out her pen and order pad, and started to talk in a cheery voice. "Welcome sir. I'm Luna and i'll be your waiter to night. Can I start you off with something?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Zetsu casted his gaze up at the girl and tched. "i'll have a glass of water and steak..Raw"he spoke shaking his head as he kept his gaze on the girl. Ice blue eyes given a dead look as smirk played at his lips while he leaned back slightly watching the cafe idly,"Tch..This place is very dead..a graveyard is much more fun."he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:57 am

Luna had to keep her smile on as she wrote down the order. She nodded to the man. "But it puts food on the table. To night is one of the crappy nights I agree....but it can get full when the time comes." She gave the man another smile. "I'll be right back with your water sir."

She turned away and her smile melted along with it. Quickly she put the order in and grabbed a glass for him. Luna filled it up and returned; putting the smile back into place. "Here you go. IS there anything else you need tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Zetsu chuckled shaking his head as he tilted his head back,"Tch no,i'm good"he smirked at her before casting his gaze over to the window,"Unless you can find my sister..Then no"he cackled coughing as he grumbled to himself. Shifting his body he glanced up at her,"You can get rid of that smile..Your faking it anyway"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Luna let the smile fade. "Sorry but it's part of the job. We have to smile to everyone...no matter how much we don't want to." She sighed. "Just call for me if you need anything else as you wait for your steak to get done. It shouldn't be long now sir."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Zetsu nodded sighing as he licked his teeth. Casting his gaze onto the window he smirked,"Then why should one smile if one isn't willing to smile when there is something alway's bothering them?"he asked nodding his head slightly as he shifted slightly before counting into his head thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Luna heard the bell ring and quickly walked over to the kitchen. Carefully she picked up the serving trey and returned to the man in the booth. "Here you go sir." She placed his food in front of him. "If it's not to your liking just yell." Luna walked away towards the window again. She glanced out at the city in her normal sad way.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Zetsu nodded smirking as he dug into the steak. Finishing it he chuckled wiping his mouth before he stood up slowly. Cracking his back he walked over to the counter and slammed his hand down. Eyes held death in them while he started to talk to the cook. Rising his brow he grinned twicthing his brow.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Luna jumped when she heard him slamb his hand down. She didn't really expect him to do anything to the cook; but the look in his eyes told her other wise. She stayed away, not sure whether or not to try and save the cook. After all it would ber her butt on the line as well.

Slowly she walked over the the two. "Um sir....is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Zetsu smirked again keeping his gaze on the cook as he chuckled,"Oh so now you remember me?"he grinned flashing his teeth as he tighten his hand,"The way i remember is you still owe me"he growled out casting his gaze to the girl with a dead look,"Nothing that has to do with you"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Luna stepped back away from him. She was starting to shake. 'What is this man going to do tothe cook?!' Luna thought to herself. 'What would he do if he doesn't get what he wants?'
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Zetsu smirked more chuckling as he jumped over the counter,"I Do belive you do owe me that sum of money i loaned you"he smirked."S-sawn i did give it to you!"the cook stuttered looking at luna. Zetsu laughed cocking his head slightly as he pulled his gun out,"Don't Even think of it old man.."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character stats
Lifeline:

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

"How much does he owe you?!" Luna yelled suddenly. She was supprised that she even said anything at all, but she couldn't just sit by and watch him die. "How much does the cook owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna's Crapy Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crapy Job   Luna's Crapy Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna's Crapy Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Recalled :: RPG Area :: Resturaunts-
Jump to: