Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Please login, register or re-register Very Happy
Case Recalled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Recalled

It's been years since the death of Light, the original Kira. The investigation was burned along with all other information to do with the murders. However, the amusement is never over, as another death note plummets to the human world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Page
Admin
Page

Repuation : 13517
Experience : 7

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 7
Lifeline:
Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:27 pm

[age smiled and nodded, turning behind the counter and rummaging in the cupboards, she wasn't as cold as people thought, in fact she could be a rather humble person in the presence of people she didn't mind. Her eyes were focused on cooking and yet she seemed happy to. A small cat wandered from her room and jumped onto the coffee table, swishing its tail back and forth and eying her.
Back to top Go down
https://crdeathnote.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

Repuation : 10517
Experience : 0

Character stats
Intellegence (Max 10): 8
Lifeline:
Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Jayce sat on the couch, listening to Page work. It was nice not to have to cook his own meal, as he'd grown accustomed to over the years. Even nicer that it was one of his favorite meals being cooked for him while he lay on the couch in a drunken stupor. Okay, so he could have gone without the 'stupor' part, but it was still nice.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

It was odd to Page, standing here and making a meal for a man she'd picked up off the streets. What was stranger is that the man she didn't know was drunk and yet she was letting him stay at her house. Was it a bad decision? Probably, but she didn't care. It was probably the years on her own taking their toll. As the noodles boiled she drained them and added in the sauce, oddly feeling proud and happy. Letting the two marinate, she checked on the bread, the rush of garlic almost mouth watering to her. Peaking her head around the corner she asked in her normal, non aggressive tone, "How much do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Jayce sighed at her question. Normally he would have asked for a lot, but he didn't think he could hold much down in his current state. "Not too much," he said after a long pause. He stood up quickly all of the sudden, causing the blanket to fly off of him. "I have to go to the bathroom," he announced, trying to keep his bladder from exploding. He'd probably end up throwing up in her toilet, too, because he was a little nauseous from standing so quickly. "Be right back."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Page felt a rush of panic as she heard a sudden rummage as he stood up and darted down the hall shouting he'd be right back. Worried, she pulled the garlic bread out of the oven and stumbled slightly as she turned off the stove. Running to an almost skid down the hall, she found herself shouting slightly, "You okay?" Her voice was rigid and obviously concerned.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"Fine," Jayce called back somewhat roughly from the bathroom door, "Just gotta take a piss." As if to prove his point, the toilet flushed. "I'll be back in a minute," he promised, leaning his head against the cool porcelain of the side of the toilet. He was probably going to puke, so he didn't want to make the journey back to the couch right away.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Page nodded and stood there a minute. He sounded far from alright, but she couldn't just walk in and check, even if it was her own house, besides that was something she didn't really want to see. Her face tinged red to just think about it. Shaking it off, she looked back at the door and spoke softly, "If something is wrong let me know ok." That said she sighed and walked back down the hall and scooped out the plates of spaghetti, afterwards feeding the black cat. Then she sat down on the autobahn and waited. He would probably be in there a while.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Jayce sighed and nodded. Realizing the gesture was pointless due to the bathroom door closed between them, he replied with a simple, "Yeah," before closing his eyes. He listened carefully until he heard her footsteps retreat back into the living room. When he was sure she was gone away from the door, he proceeded to throw up, thankfully getting it all into the toilet. He continued vomiting until most of his stomach contents floated around in the toilet, which he flushed, looking disgusted. He closed his eyes again, breathing deeply for a moment before standing up and wandering over to the mirror. I look like shit, he realized, studying his reflection. His white-blond hair (he could barely call it blond) was tousled and messy, and his blue eyes were red and unfocused. That's what I get for drinking, he thought dismissively, and turned away from the mirror. He began searching Page's bathroom for mouthwash, stumbling around and making lots of noise, bumping into just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 pm

After about ten minutes, Page decided to check on the man again. Why? Well she was worried about the stranger. "Jayce is something wrong, you sound like the bathroom is being attacked by a hurricane." It was a joke, but she doubted he'd laugh. "The spaghetti's done and ready when you want to eat. Afterwards you can take a shower if you like." She said, more or less filling awkward space. She still didn't understand why she cared so much about this man, but she did, so she'd continue doing what she considered pestering until she knew he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:39 pm

"No hurricane," Jayce assured her, "just...where do you keep your mouthwash? Do you hide it? I can't seem to find it, like, anywhere." He was beginning to get frustrated. Damn mouthwash. Why couldn't it be in an obvious place like on the count- oh, wait. Looking at the counter, he saw it, sitting in plain sight. "Uh, never mind." He muttered, sounding embarrassed. "I'll be out in a second, okay? Just have to wash out my mouth." He studied the mouthwash, trying to decide how much of it to use. With a shrug, he took a large swig and started swishing it around in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Page nodded, "Alright. Be careful in there." Her voice showed she was still worried, but she turned and walked back down the hall, setting the dishes out so he could eat when he got back. Her eyes rested on the plate as she waited. She had manners so she would wait until he got back to start eating. Cheshire crawled up and curled into her lap, almost instantly falling asleep, allowing Page a good laugh. "Chesh you're strange." she whispered, scratching him between the ears.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Jayce grinned and spit the mouthwash into the sink. His mouth felt much cleaner now, which put in in a more pleasant mood. "Don't worry," he said, noticing the hint of worry in Page's voice, "I promise I won't drown in your toilet." He chuckled lightly at his own joke and grabbed a comb, running it through his hair. He splashed some water on his face and studied his reflection again. Still not great, but better than it had been before. Sighing, he walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room. "I didn't know you had a cat," he said when he saw the small black creature in Page's lap. "Better keep it away from me. Animals hate me, all of them."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Page chuckled softly, at his joke and continued petting her kitty. Finally the man returned, seeming to look a lot better. "?Well you look happier." she smiled. "And don't worry cheshire is weird as long as I'm home he doesn't usually mind strangers." She shrugged. "The cat usually just tries to steal food. Dig in before it gets cold." With a dip of her head she allowed her head to point in the general direction of the plate. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Jayce grinned. "Well, I certainly have more room for spaghetti to say the least," he chuckled, sitting down and eying the cat, still not sure if it would try to claw his face off or not. "If you say so," he said skeptically, "But I'm not so sure." He began eating his food, still watching the cat warily.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Page laughed lightly, obviously more relaxed. Her face turned and she reached down beginning to munch on some garlic bread. Between bites of spaghetti and garlic bread, she grinned. It tasted great after an awful day. "So Jayce, how have you been. I mean How are you I guess." she was unsure how to approach a sort of conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Jayce raised an eyebrow. "Um, okay, I guess. I mean, I've been better, but I've been worse. I...uh..this spaghetti is really good." He wasn't good at small talk. He could talk all day long, but when it came to small talk, he was lost. No idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Page laughed lightly and smiled. "I know what you mean to be honest work was the shits today. And thanks it's a recipe I taught myself. I'm glad you like it." Surprisingly she seemed quite content and comfortable, Cheshire snoozing in her lap as she ate the food hungrily and yet with grace and dignity. She didn't want to look like a cannibal or something. "Well I have to say I don't usually pick men up off the street, but there's something weird about you. Seeing you the way you were, I was worried you'd get jumped or mugged.. maybe worse."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Jayce smiled slightly. "You taught yourself this recipe? You're good. I, on the other hand, can't cook worth a shit." Glancing at the cat again, he was satisfied to see it sleeping and therefore immobilized and unable to attack. "I don't usually follow strangers home, either," he admitted, "But I was rather worried about being jumped or mugged."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Page nodded, "Yeah it's a dangerous world out there." She smiled at him. "Besides I don't think you know drunken fist. You'd get beaten to a pulp." Finishing her plate, she stood up and grinned. "Would you like some more?:
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 pm

"You doubt me so easily?" Jayce said in a fake hurt tone, "I think I'd get at least a few punches in!" Looking at the plate, he shook his head. "I really can't," he chuckled, "Or it would probably end up back in your toilet by tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Page nodded "Alright, if you say so." She returned, her plate in the sink. "Anyways it's strange I like talking to you." She smiled again, then plopped down, relaxing. "Anyways anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 pm

"I like talking to you, too," Jayce admitted, finding it almost strange. He'd only just met Page, after all, but he felt like he could actually talk to her, trust her almost. It was a nice feeling, being able to trust. He'd never actually felt it before. "Nah, I don't need anything else," he told her, "I'll probably just go to sleep soon."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Page nodded and took his plates, disappearing and reappearing from behind the counter. Cheshire yowled as he had waken up when she had placed him off her lap. Her eyes were soft and drowsy. "Well I should catch some shut eye as well. Been one hell of a day." She stretched her arms over her head with a pleased look. "I'll be just over here." she motioned. "If you need me, don't hesitate to wake me. I really don't mind and want you to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Jayce smiled and nodded, walking back over to the couch. He tunneled under the blanket and rested his head on the pillow. "Night, Page," he said with a yawn, "I'll get you if I need you."
Back to top Go down
Page
Admin
Page

Character stats
Lifeline:

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Page smiled and nodded, "Night Jayce." She ruffled his hair affectionately and then turned stopping at the door to shut off the lights. "Sleep well." As he agreed to get her if need be, she smiled and disappeared into her room, Cheshire running after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]   Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk in Darkness, Live in Light. [invite only/closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next